Friday, July 01, 2005

OK. I think this will be a long post. . . and I hope that this will be a long post. This post is about what I'm going to do for the summer holidays!!!!!!!!! School's OUT!!!! WOW. That was quite random. . .

Ok. This is how it starts out. Well, Legs went to this music camp thing with Sum and Shimm, so then after Sunday we are going to Strings Camp! Strings Camp is where we make music, play soccer, do sports, make crafts. . . etc. ect. It will be sooooo much fun!!!!!

Then we are going to wash our clothes and head up ? with my Mom's sister and my Mom's Mom. that sounds funny. Anyways. . . then we're spending a whole week at this beautiful, HUGE, cottage!!!!!!!!! It is going to be soooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. Can't wait!!!

And for the rest of the summer. . . well. . . don't know yet!! Maybe just stay at my house and swim. . . and just enjoy the rest of the summer at my house!!!!!!!! I have this really beuatiful paint by number picture of a horse. I have three but I'm working on one right now.Anyways. . .

I hope that post refreshed your mind!!! ;) Have a good summer holidays 'cause I'm not going to be here!!!!! lol. Please keep commenting though!!!! goodbye!

Your blogger buddy,
Aria