Saturday, June 18, 2005
About Me
- Name: Aria
- Location: Canada
Hi, I'm Aria! Welcome to my blog! I'm eleven years old and I love to sing, play the piano, and the violin. I used to do competitive gymnastics, and I'm now doing competitive power-cheerleading. I also do ballet. All of this plus I am homeschooled.
- Andrea
- Janelle
- Aslan
- Brittni
- Keith
- Chelsea
- Entwife
- Eowyn
- Hannah
- KathleenS
- KathleenL
- Lara
- Lauren
- Lysha
- Hi bloggers!! I'm actually starting to blog again!...
- A computer is just a big screen with a bit of tech...
- SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALA...
- Here is another one of those things.....Your Icecr...
- Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK]You are Super-Cool!Woa...
- I'm sick....That's really all I had to say...Yet.....
- Here is the ballet picture that I did at home befo...
- Hi! I just got home from my ballet recital. Here a...
- Here it is..... the purse.:D:D:D:D:D
- What I got on this vonderful day.....
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home