Hi bloggers!! I'm actually starting to blog again!!It's been a really long time since I have done a really long post. So, I'll try to make it long as I talk about our crazy, crazy, crazy weekend....
So, last night we drove oh....probably 3 hours and actually made it to Eowyn's graduation!!!! You looked gorgeous Eowyn!!! I loved your dress! So you know,(incase you didn't know)Eowyn and I are cousins. Yes. And you see that up there I linked her name, so you can go to her blog if you have a desire to. lol.
Now, today will be even crazier but I haven't made the decition yet of going to a picnic way out wherever it was, (all I know is that it takes 2 and a 1/2hours to get there...)or to go shopping...maybe you can help me out a bit???
Your blogger,
Aria
So, last night we drove oh....probably 3 hours and actually made it to Eowyn's graduation!!!! You looked gorgeous Eowyn!!! I loved your dress! So you know,(incase you didn't know)Eowyn and I are cousins. Yes. And you see that up there I linked her name, so you can go to her blog if you have a desire to. lol.
Now, today will be even crazier but I haven't made the decition yet of going to a picnic way out wherever it was, (all I know is that it takes 2 and a 1/2hours to get there...)or to go shopping...maybe you can help me out a bit???
Your blogger,
Aria

<< Home