Saturday, May 14, 2005
About Me
- Name: Aria
- Location: Canada
Hi, I'm Aria! Welcome to my blog! I'm eleven years old and I love to sing, play the piano, and the violin. I used to do competitive gymnastics, and I'm now doing competitive power-cheerleading. I also do ballet. All of this plus I am homeschooled.
- Andrea
- Janelle
- Aslan
- Brittni
- Keith
- Chelsea
- Entwife
- Eowyn
- Hannah
- KathleenS
- KathleenL
- Lara
- Lauren
- Lysha
- Hi! I just got home from my ballet recital. Here a...
- Here it is..... the purse.:D:D:D:D:D
- What I got on this vonderful day.....
- Your Taste in Music:R&B: Low InfluenceHow's" Your ...
- Clean.....scrub.....scrubscrub...finished!
- Nothing in particular.
- Dittly Do, Dittly Dum. . .
- Your Irish Name Is...Zoe MaguireWhat's" your Irish...
- You areWhat Rejected Crayon Are You?
- Long time no....ah.... posting!
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home