Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm back!

Yes. . .I am back!!!!
Holidays was so fun. . .but it went by so quickly! I wish it would have gone slower. Do you ever get that feeling when your waiting for the time to pass quickly it seams like it's going slowly, and when your enjoying yourself the time goes so fast when you want it to go slow? But it always goes the same pace!! Wow. I have that alot.

My holidays was great! As you know, I went to that huge cottage!it was up north by the way. Between Parry Sound and Hunsville. It was so much fun! It was by the lake so I went kyacking,
tubing, swimming,and lots of other fun stuff. :D:D:D:D
The cottage that we stayed in was right by the beach.So the cottage is here then you go down a hill then there's the beach. It is very small. . .but there was still lots of sand to play in.

Well, I hope that you know all about me again!

Aria

P.S. Something (in my eye sight) is wrong with my blog. The title is at the top and the post is where the thing on the side isn't there. . .I hope that made sence!If it did make sence could someone help me???? Thanks!

P.S.S.Did you know that P.S. means post scripptom and post scriptom is latin (I take Latin)and in English it means written afterwards and that means P.S.S. makes sence, not P.P.S. Because then it would say writtne written afterwards. P.S.S is correct, because it says written afterwards afterwards. Thanks!
Bye!!!!!