Hi!!!!!!!! I need to make this a quick post because I only have 15 minutes.
Things that have happened in past while are:
#1. . . My birthday!! Yes friends, I am now eleven! yeah!!! I'm am very happy for myself.
#2. . . I got a hair cut!!!! I also got bangs which look very nice and I always get my hair layered.
#3. . . My puppy's birthday. She is now 1 yrs. old and is still very hyper.
#4. . .mhhmhmhmhm I 'm not sure. Oh! I got a 3/4 violin! I had to move up a size. ( The case is GREEN)
#5. . .The Spring Arts Review for the homeschoolers was totally awsome. That was definently fun!
#6 and #7. . . shopping and my Daddy going to Holland.
Got to go. My times up!!!!Ttyl!!!!!!!!!!
Your. . .not so faithful writer. . .(but trying hard to be. . .)
ARIA
jessica
timbit
Things that have happened in past while are:
#1. . . My birthday!! Yes friends, I am now eleven! yeah!!! I'm am very happy for myself.
#2. . . I got a hair cut!!!! I also got bangs which look very nice and I always get my hair layered.
#3. . . My puppy's birthday. She is now 1 yrs. old and is still very hyper.
#4. . .mhhmhmhmhm I 'm not sure. Oh! I got a 3/4 violin! I had to move up a size. ( The case is GREEN)
#5. . .The Spring Arts Review for the homeschoolers was totally awsome. That was definently fun!
#6 and #7. . . shopping and my Daddy going to Holland.
Got to go. My times up!!!!Ttyl!!!!!!!!!!
Your. . .not so faithful writer. . .(but trying hard to be. . .)
ARIA
jessica
timbit

<< Home