Back. . .
It's been a long time! I am so sorry! I have left you for what seems a million years (exaderation)!!! I am so so sorry. . .
SO!!!! I hope you guys are all well and I promise. . . I will never ever not post that much again!! I also hope that you guys have had a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and anthing else that I have missed.
I'll start basically where I left off.
The cruise was amazing!! I have never seen such nice beaches, shells, and I've never seen such nice blue water! And the weather was so nice!!! EEEEKKKK!!!! I really want to go back like *POOF*!!!!! (Especially since they said we are supossed to get a big snow storm.) The food was amazing!! Buffet, "sit down" restaraunts, ice cream shops, bars (not that I ever went to the bars but hey. .. it's part of the food) and lots more! The room that we were in was pretty small, seeing as my bed was attachted to the wall and flipped over, and there was a teeny tiny bathroom, but overall, I've never had so much fun in my LIFE!!!!
Christmas was awsome. Our cousins came over and we had lots of food. I can't wait till next Christmas!! Our Christmas present was basically the cruise.
Happy New Year!!! Guess what! I got sick on New Years Day!!! :(:( In the middle of the night too! :(:(
Well, that's basically all that's happened to me since . Maggie has gotten a little bit bigger, but not much since the last picture I gave you. Other than that she is doing great!
Sadly, I have to go. I shall talk to you tomorrow seeing as it is Valentines Day.
Bye!
Aria
P.S. Hope you like my new template!
SO!!!! I hope you guys are all well and I promise. . . I will never ever not post that much again!! I also hope that you guys have had a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and anthing else that I have missed.
I'll start basically where I left off.
The cruise was amazing!! I have never seen such nice beaches, shells, and I've never seen such nice blue water! And the weather was so nice!!! EEEEKKKK!!!! I really want to go back like *POOF*!!!!! (Especially since they said we are supossed to get a big snow storm.) The food was amazing!! Buffet, "sit down" restaraunts, ice cream shops, bars (not that I ever went to the bars but hey. .. it's part of the food) and lots more! The room that we were in was pretty small, seeing as my bed was attachted to the wall and flipped over, and there was a teeny tiny bathroom, but overall, I've never had so much fun in my LIFE!!!!
Christmas was awsome. Our cousins came over and we had lots of food. I can't wait till next Christmas!! Our Christmas present was basically the cruise.
Happy New Year!!! Guess what! I got sick on New Years Day!!! :(:( In the middle of the night too! :(:(
Well, that's basically all that's happened to me since . Maggie has gotten a little bit bigger, but not much since the last picture I gave you. Other than that she is doing great!
Sadly, I have to go. I shall talk to you tomorrow seeing as it is Valentines Day.
Bye!
Aria
P.S. Hope you like my new template!

<< Home