
Wow! It's been sooo long! I hardly know where to start! (Well, I can find a place to start I guess. . .) First of all. . . I'm still keeping busy with school, ballet, and music. Taking care of Maggie is a big job also. Training her, walking her, and just haveing her all in itself takes up alot of time. But I love her. She so cute. . . or pretty I should say.
Guess what! We are going on a cruise! I can't wait! I'm so excited! We are leaving on the 17 (of November) and are coming back on the 27 or 28th. . . I forget. The boat we are going on is called the Caribbean Princess. I'm so excited! ... I already said that. . . :P
On Halloween, we went to this Reformation Rally thing at my friends church. It was fun. I dressed up as a cowgirl. :P It was just for fun though. ( Mind you . . . I did get some candy.)
Well, I have to go get ready for bed. :( So hopefully I'll post again soon!
Byebye!!!
Aria

<< Home