Wednesday, February 14, 2007
About Me
- Name: Aria
- Location: Canada
Hi, I'm Aria! Welcome to my blog! I'm eleven years old and I love to sing, play the piano, and the violin. I used to do competitive gymnastics, and I'm now doing competitive power-cheerleading. I also do ballet. All of this plus I am homeschooled.
- Andrea
- Janelle
- Aslan
- Brittni
- Keith
- Chelsea
- Entwife
- Eowyn
- Hannah
- KathleenS
- KathleenL
- Lara
- Lauren
- Lysha
- Back. . .
- Wow! It's been sooo long! I hardly know where to s...
- School, school, and more school! I have to write a...
- It's been so long since I've posted I don't even k...
- Maggie!
- The life. . .
- Ok! I'm posting! This is alright!
- Photagraghy
- Heylo!
- A day of rest.
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home