Sunday, May 07, 2006

A day of rest.

Then God spoke all these words, saying,

"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

"You shall have no other gods before Me.

"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.

"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me but,

but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments. "

Exodus 20:1-6

Got commands un NOT to worship any other gods. God is the only omnipotent all-powerful God. He knows everything that we are going to do and say. He is all around us. He takes care of us... but most of all, He loves us. His love is so precious to me.

Jesus loves me! This I know,For the Bible tells me so.Little ones to Him belong;They are weak, but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!Yes, Jesus loves me!Yes, Jesus loves me!The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! This I know,As He loved so long ago,Taking children on His knee,Saying, “Let them come to Me.”

Jesus loves me still today,Walking with me on my way,Wanting as a friend to giveLight and love to all who live.

Jesus loves me! He who diedHeaven’s gate to open wide;He will wash away my sin,Let His little child come in.

Jesus loves me! He will stayClose beside me all the way;Thou hast bled and died for me,I will henceforth live for Thee.