What I got on this vonderful day.....
Before I start, I would like to thanks all those who wished me a happy birthday. :D You bloggers are soo kind and loving and totally AWSOME friends. thanks sooo much for the happy birthday wish! Don't worry, I had a GREAT time. Here goes!
-First thing I opened was a great pair of shoes. It looked like sneekers in
the front but in the back it went into a thik strap that you put your heel
against. My brother got it for me. Thanks brother. lol.
-Next I got a really COOL purse. It is pink. Happy! I'll send a picture at the end at my post. (Cho, you will absolutely love it. :D)
-I also got this updated geto blaster. (In other words, a radio.) It has a Cd player and a tape player and the clock and you can listen to the news on it. Happy! (I"m listing to a tape right
now. :D
-I got a polly pocket. It comes with a horse. If you don't know what a polly pocket is, it is like a doll but it is really small. It has these tiny little pieces. It's really hard to explain. :P
-Next: I got some smarties, another pair of sandels, and a really cute piggy beany baby. lol.
-I got these new green clothes. It has a halter-top for a shirt, and a pair of triped capris for a bottom. And for my hair I got this head-band for the new clothes. It's green. All of the clothes are green.....cause those are the only clothes I got! lol agian.
Well, I think I got everything that I got on here. If I didn't and I think of it, I will tell it to you on my comments. :)
aria

<< Home