Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Dittly Do, Dittly Dum. . .

Hello peeps! All of you bloggers have done alot of blogging. Sorry that I haven't. I hope that this will be a long post and that it will also be a nice one and that is if it is.

Tonight I have to perform for these people at a little concert. The place where I'm singing has the worst accustics. I sang in it last year. I'm playing my violin and singing. I got a new dress that I'm wearing. It has really pretty shoes to go with it. haha. I think I'll put my Unky mood as. . . pretty! I did it!:D lol. I FEEL PRETTY!!!!!

Today is my gymnastic coaches birthday. :D He's in P.E.I. because he had to go with on of my older team mates to compete. She is representing Ontario. They are there for 5 days. He is also a grade school teacher so he won't be teaching for 5 days. Nice time to get a break. :D

Well, I should probably get to my schoolwork. Then I shall get ready to go. I will tell you what I feel like now. . .

MUSICAL!!!!

lol

ttyl! I will post a bit more later another day.