Saturday, April 16, 2005
About Me
- Name: Aria
- Location: Canada
Hi, I'm Aria! Welcome to my blog! I'm eleven years old and I love to sing, play the piano, and the violin. I used to do competitive gymnastics, and I'm now doing competitive power-cheerleading. I also do ballet. All of this plus I am homeschooled.
- Andrea
- Janelle
- Aslan
- Brittni
- Keith
- Chelsea
- Entwife
- Eowyn
- Hannah
- KathleenS
- KathleenL
- Lara
- Lauren
- Lysha
- A little somtin'
- dittley do. . . dittley do. . .
- The Short Story of the Littlest Bear
- Hello Everyone! Yes, blogger didn't work for a wh...
- Hello again!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love you...
- A day in London. . . the March Break. . .
- Cho and her bro. . .
- Tesing and more. . .
- Starts singing the happy birthday song. . .
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home