Saturday, May 07, 2005

Clean.....scrub.....scrubscrub...finished!

AHHHHHH. Yes, I'm finished my cleaning for the day. I had to do vacuum the whole main floor, clean the front and back entrance, clean and vacuum the hair-room, and last of all vacuum the hairball absalutly GROSE carpet outside where both of my cats have done scratching, shedding of the hair and more. The thing is, my cat is HUGE!!!! it has soooo much fur. It's name is Junior, but I call him fluff-ball, hair-ball, and more. (I can't remember all the names that I call him. lol.)

Well, that was basically my day....... so far. At 3:00 I have Choral Connection. It's 1:09 right now. So 3:00 will get here soon. It's my birhtday on Monday!!!! Woh. That was random. haha. It just came to my mind so I just typed it. lol. Weird me.

Well....I feel good about what i did today. I sometimes wonder what we would do if there was no work and schoolwork. Wouldn't you get bored of playing things over and over and over agian. I'm glad that we have work. You know that last post I did, I take back what I said about schoolwork. :D Now that I just think about it. I just wasn't thinking when I was doing that post. I feel good happy now. I DO need work!

Well, this has been a fun day. Talk to you later! And remember that work is a good thing.bye!


Later






Your #1 Match: ESTJ


The Guardian
You're a natural leader and quick, logical decision maker.Goals are important in your life, and you take many steps to acheive them.You enjoy interacting with others, mostly through work related activities.Your high energy level means you are great at getting things done!
You would make a great teacher, judge, or police detective.

Your #2 Match: ISTJ


The Duty Fulfiller
You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knittings.Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you.Conservative and down-to-earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy.
You would make a great business executive, accountant, or lawyer.

Your #3 Match: ESFJ


The Caregiver
You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first.A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change.You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project.You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people.
You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher.

Your #4 Match: ISFJ


The Nurturer
You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.
You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

Your #5 Match: ENTJ


The Executive
You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others.Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise.Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow.You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence.
You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.

haha. nice.
aria