The Short Story of the Littlest Bear
Ha, ha! I enjoyed that story. But mine is stranger still, and much shorter.It is true that bears can change there size. Whats that Mungo? Too many cakes can make you larger? Well, of course, but only if you are a very greedy bear. Hermann, I can see you thying to hide that sandwich. Anyway, my story is about a bear who was very, very small indeed.So small, in fact,that it was difficult to see him without a magnifying glass. One day, he came to this house-as we all did-and joined our little family. As far as anyone knows, he lived happily ever after.
What? No, there isn't any more to the story. I told you it was short. The bear was so small that he disappeared on the day he came here and has never been seen since. I imagine he is here with us now, but it would take a bear with sharper eyes than mine to see him. Why don't you all take a loke around?
xoxo,
aria <3
What? No, there isn't any more to the story. I told you it was short. The bear was so small that he disappeared on the day he came here and has never been seen since. I imagine he is here with us now, but it would take a bear with sharper eyes than mine to see him. Why don't you all take a loke around?
xoxo,
aria <3

<< Home