Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hello Everyone! Yes, blogger didn't work for a while, so I didn't get to post! lol. I was going to post.

Tommorow I have a sleepover at my friends house. It's her birthday party from April 1st, to April 2nd. It is going to be so very fun. We have to play a trick on my friend for April Fools Day. This is one that I'm going to play on all the girls that I will read out loud. Here it is:

DIRECTIONS: This is a timed test. You will be allowed only two minutes to complete it, therefore you must work quickly. Record your responses on this sheet of paper.

1. Read everything before you do anything.
2. Print your name in the upper right corner of your paper.
3. Draw two squares in the lower left corner.
4. Place an "x" in one square and an "o" in the other.
5. Write your grade level in the lower right corner.
6. Print today's date under your name.
7. Draw three circles in the upper left corner of your paper.
8. Divide each circle in half by drawing a line through the center horizontally.
9. Sign your name in the lower right corner.
10. Draw a circle around your signature.
11. Write your birthday under your signature.
12. Now that you have finished reading everything, do only as directed in the first sentence.

LOL! That one is great!

Well, my Mommy needs her desk. . . and I'm am at her desk so I have to go.

xoxo,
aria

Party On!