Saturday, March 12, 2005

Cho and her bro. . .

Haha. I like the title of this post that I'm doing.LOL.

Well, Cho and her bro are at my house today. Well, they were here last night to sleepover and have fun and stuff, so I thought I'd do a post on it. It's funny because I'm the only one up! So I don't need to be bugged to get of the computer! lol. That isn't really why I'm on so early, I just woke up early. But I had to do somthing before, and I don't DARE tell you what time I woke up on a Saturday morning, because it was really early. LOL I know that everyone wakes up at like, 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning, but I woke up earllier. . . and I think you people know that I woke up early now so I'll stop! LOL!!!!
So. Cho s here and I'm not really talking to her because she is sleeping and so is her bro. So thats my story. *takes a bow.* no. lol.

xoxo,
aria

Cheers!!!!!!!

LOL!!!