Tuesday, April 11, 2006
About Me
- Name: Aria
- Location: Canada
Hi, I'm Aria! Welcome to my blog! I'm eleven years old and I love to sing, play the piano, and the violin. I used to do competitive gymnastics, and I'm now doing competitive power-cheerleading. I also do ballet. All of this plus I am homeschooled.
- Andrea
- Janelle
- Aslan
- Brittni
- Keith
- Chelsea
- Entwife
- Eowyn
- Hannah
- KathleenS
- KathleenL
- Lara
- Lauren
- Lysha
- Good news!
- A special prayer request.
- This time I'm posting of my very own computer! :D...
- Bored
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANELLE!!!!!!!
- Hello! I hope everyone is having a great day! It'...
- This is just a picture that I found on the interne...
- Hello! I hope everyones back in the mood for schoo...
- Happy Holidays!!!
- Stuff.
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


<< Home