Saturday, April 29, 2006

EXCITEMENT!

Heyy! How's it going? I'm soo happy today because yesterday I had my provincail championships for gymnastics!!!! I did really well! On floor I got a 9.500, on vault I got a 9.450, on bars I got a 9.250, and last but not least beam which I got a 9.050. ( With a fall. . . that's pretty good with a fall!) Then afterI competed all four events I found out who got 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. . . all the way up to 8th. So this is how I did. . . I got 1st on floor ^_^ 3rd on vault ^_^ 8th on bars ^_^ nothing on beam " _" but that's because I fell. . . and when the people added the scores up, I, aria/ Jessica was awarded, in my age group and level with being 3rd best in ALL OF ONTARIO! And the girls I compteted against were like, the best of the best. I'M SO HAPPY I DID SO WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I g2g now :C ttyl!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Love!!!
aria/ Jesica