Saturday, December 10, 2005

Stuff.


I have so much to tell you guys! It's been so long since I've posted, and that's because I've been busy, and that means I have lots to tell you which makes it a very long post. First of all:


I had my first gymnastics competition!!!!!!!!!!!! On your left is a picture of me while I'm doing my floor routine. A profetional photoghrapher(sp?) snapped it. lol. I've never used, "snapped it". Anways, back to. . .ya. So, this is how I placed. I placed first on floor, :) first on vault,:) first on beam,(the thing that's 41/2 inches long!!!!!:P And third,:( on bars. But at least I placed!!!! I placed in the overall standings, and I am, for my age group and level, second over all in Ontario!!!!! :):):):):) I so happy. The reason I didn't place first was because I got a really low mark on bars. 8.450. OUCH!!!! Anyways, that's my story!!!!!!!!!!

It probably won't be long till I do my next post. I have to make pancakes for everyone in the morning. (usually) So I had better go. OH!! I hope there is flour.!!!!!!! There is hardly any left. lol.

Aria<3