Friday, January 13, 2006
About Me
- Name: Aria
- Location: Canada
Hi, I'm Aria! Welcome to my blog! I'm eleven years old and I love to sing, play the piano, and the violin. I used to do competitive gymnastics, and I'm now doing competitive power-cheerleading. I also do ballet. All of this plus I am homeschooled.
- Andrea
- Janelle
- Aslan
- Brittni
- Keith
- Chelsea
- Entwife
- Eowyn
- Hannah
- KathleenS
- KathleenL
- Lara
- Lauren
- Lysha
- Hello! I hope everyones back in the mood for schoo...
- Happy Holidays!!!
- Stuff.
- S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G........
- Hello friendies!
- Feeling woozy. . .
- This will be a short post. I have to eat soon beca...
- Holiday weekend!
- Hello everyone! I hope you had a great couple of d...
- here. . .
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



<< Home