Holiday weekend!
Heeeeyyyy!!! I can't believe it's the first day of the holiday weekend ! I can't wait till Monday! We are going to have turkey and more! *stomach growls*. . . it will be so good.I saved this picture from a website, which I forget the name of, and thought it would be pretty to put on my blog in my post. I found out how you put it on here! haha. I never knew how to put it on until I did a little treasure hunting. lol. not quite treasure hunting but. . .
Well, I don't know really what to say but I'll do my best to think of something. Oh yes. How could I forget? we have choir today!(Choral Connection,) then after choir we (that's my family and I) are probably going to go out for supper then go shopping! (I haven't had my turn for back to school shopping.):P Not that I go to school but I grow you know. . . and you need to get clothes sometimes. . .
Well, I had better be going. I will talk to you guys on Monday if I have the time. tata!
Aria

<< Home